Cladding Warehouse is committed to protecting your privacy and rights. Before 25 May 2018, we complied with the Data Protection Act and this has now been superseded by GDPR.
To align ourselves with GDPR we have:
· updated our data management processes
· added extra wording to our marketing emails
to clarify how we treat and protect your data.
Who we are
Cladding Warehouse is a trading name of Hygienik Systems Limited, 10-14 Ward Street, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD7 3PR. We supply PVC cladding and related products directly to the trade and to established business and organisations.
What data do we have?
The data we hold includes:
· Your Name
· Your job title
· Your email address (where applicable)
· Your postal address (for billing/delivery)
· Your telephone number
· Your credit/debit card details (when used for payment).
We do not request or keep records of:
· any additional ‘personal’ data (unrelated to your job)
· your credit history (apart from payments to us)
· any additional profiling information on your business from third
party sources (commercial data sellers / government records)
This information is used to contact you if we need to respond to your question.
We may use your personal information in the prevention and detection of fraud.
How we won't use your data
First of all let us reassure you that we will NOT:
· sell or pass on your information to any external third parties
(unless we are required by the Police to help in the detection
and prevention of fraud)
· collect or store sensitive information about you without
your explicit consent. (We are required to contact you first
and offer you the chance to have all of your data deleted.)
· allow your information to be transferred out of the
European Economic Area (EEA).
· send you any product-based emails that do not clearly
offer you an ‘Unsubscribe’ option.
How we will use your data
The ways we will use your information are as follows:
(i) to contact you if you ask us a question or require advice on cladding
(ii) to contact you in relation to a future or past transaction
(iii) to send you targeted marketing emails containing information
on cladding which is of legitimate interest to your company/organisation
(iv) to send you targeted marketing emails from our parent and sister companies,
Hygienik Systems, Kwik-Klik Hoardings and Hoarding Warehouse (who all
trade from the same address as Cladding Warehouse 10-14 Ward Street, Bradford)
when we believe they are of legitimate interest to your company/organisation.
How we protect your information
Cladding Warehouse uses industry standard practices to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal identifiable information. Our internal computer system is protected by a firewall to prevent intrusions ("hacking") via the Internet.
COMODO RSA Domain Validation Secure Server CA This ensures that all sensitive information you send us, such as a credit card number, is encrypted and securely transmitted when you place your order. .
Only our Data Controllers who handle the technical management of our website can access your information. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information to prevent unauthorised access.
Your web browser will have options to do the following:
· Prevent cookies being accepted from individual websites
· Prevent cookies being accepted from all websites
· Notify you each time a cookie is accepted
Please note if you decide to reject cookies from www.claddingwarehouse.co.uk you will not be able to register or place an order with us online. This is because a cookie is used to store your user ID. An alternative is to place your order over the phone by calling our friendly sales team on 01274 578 051.
How cookies work
Cookies are small files that we store on your computer's hard drive (via your web browser) to aid the functionality of our website. These cookies may tell us:
· the date you first viewed our site
· the address of the web page from which you arrived at our website
· any ‘search details’ you entered to find our site
· the first page you viewed at our site
· the version of your web browser
· the operating system type of your device.
Cookie data is used to:
· enable us to maintain your shopping basket and accept any order you may make
· track the success of online advertising and marketing
· help us to resolve technical issues.
Please note that pages on our website are tracked by Google Analytics. THis monitors traffic and user behaviour but does not record any of your individual data.
Links to other websites
Your rights to choose how we communicate with you
If you are currently receiving our regular emails, you will continue to receive them as normal. If you are contacting Cladding Warehouse for the first time, (by email, website or phone)
You can review your data and have the right to update, amend or erase it at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01274 578 051. We aim to respond as quickly as we can and update everything within 10 working days or sooner.
Or write to us at:
10-14 Ward Street,