500ml aerosol high-strength bond.
Tuskbond One is a low odour, high grab, fast drying contact adhesive which can be used when installing PVC hygienic wall cladding sheets.
It is also suitable for trade use when bonding a wide range of materials together including wood, metals, rubber and concrete. Its heat-resistance means it works effectively in a broad range of temperatures.
Tuskbond One is made in the UK, has a Class 0 fire rating and is IMO Wheelmark Approved.
- High strength bonding in minutes, excellent grab
- BS476 Part 7 Class 1 Approved
- Building Regulations: Class 0
- Wheelmark accredited
- Heat Resistant - SAFT Heat Tested 100˚C
- Long ‘open time’ – last up to 12 months
- Surfaces must be clean, dry and free from grease
- Use with care – flammable and can cause skin & eye irritation
- Read and observe all instructions on can.